PDSA Members are an engaged, active community of patients, caregivers, family members, friends, and clinicians passionate about raising awareness, progressing research, and advancing better outcomes for people living with immune thrombocytopenia (ITP). Members are vital partners in driving PDSA’s mission and in sustaining life-altering resources for patients and caregivers as they navigate the ITP journey – wherever they are in their diagnosis.
Exclusive Benefits of Membership:
- Receive The Platelet News, our quarterly publication dedicated to keeping the ITP community informed
- Access to the annual ITP Conference, the premier patient event, at a reduced membership rate
- Access to select recorded content from ITP Conference, made available to members during ITP Awareness Month
- 10% discount on purchases in The Platelet Store, when paid by check
- Free membership in the ITP POKE-R Club, a one-of-a-kind clinical support program just for kids
- Living with ITP: Patients Share Their Stories – a collection of ITP patient stories and expert advice on the mechanisms of ITP and treatment options provided on a USB to new members
In addition to the benefits listed above, your PDSA Membership offers you the satisfaction of knowing that you are actively making a difference for the ITP community. Your membership is 100% tax-deductible and fuels the work of PDSA – strengthening our ongoing efforts in EDUCATION, ADVOCACY, RESEARCH, and SUPPORT services for ITP patients, caregivers, and clinicians. Together, we are stronger!
Join or Renew Your PDSA Membership today!
Individual Membership – (for ITP patients, caregivers, family, or friends – Beginning at $25 USD per year)
Circle of Hope Membership – (for individuals who wish to provide leadership-level support of $1,000 USD or more to energize PDSA’s efforts)
Professional Membership – (for medical and corporate professionals – Beginning at $50 USD per year)
Corporate Membership – (for industry partners who wish to support PDSA’s mission of enhancing the lives of people living with ITP through education, advocacy, research, and support)
Details of Corporate Membership benefits are provided at the following levels:
PDSA Members drive our mission, allowing us to serve the ITP community, promote their needs and unite them globally. PDSA Corporate Members help ensure ITP patients are empowered through education, awareness, research and support. Together we can create a brighter future and better outcomes for people affected by ITP and other platelet disorders.
- Platinum - $20,000 per year (Benefits include 4 registrations to the ASH Friday Morning ITP Breakfast and 4 registrations to the annual ITP Conference)
- Gold - $15,000 per year (Benefits include 3 registrations to the ASH Friday Morning ITP Breakfast and 3 registrations to the annual ITP Conference)
- Silver - $10,000 per year (Benefits include 2 registrations to the ASH Friday Morning ITP Breakfast and 2 registrations to PDSA’s annual ITP Conference)
PDSA Corporate Members will be listed in PDSA’s exclusive quarterly newsletter, The Platelet News.
For more detailed information contact Caroline Kruse at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Membership Matters program was designed to help introduce and showcase the impact and benefits of PDSA membership via a series of fun and engaging videos created by PDSA members themselves. Check out the videos to learn why your membership matters!View Videos