Login  |  Logout  |  Register  |  Search PDSA.org  |  Help  |  Contact Us
Education.  Advocacy.  Research.  Support.
Donate to PDSA Connect with PDSA on FacebookFollow PDSA on TwitterPDSA's YouTube ChannelPDSA on Instagram

Find an ITP Doctor

Since hematology is a large and complex field of medicine, hematologists often specialize in a particular disease group.  Below are suggestions to find a hematologist who specializes in treating ITP and similar diseases.


  • Search the “Find a Hematologist” portion of the American Society of Hematology’s Web site:
    Find a Hematologist

  • Locate the largest teaching hospital near you and ask for the head of hematology or the specialist in non-malignant hematology.

  • Visit the PDSA Discussion Group and ask others about doctors in your area:
    Go to the Discussion Group

  • Contact the Best Doctors organization, a fee based service.

  • Search the membership list of The American Medical Association

  • PDSA maintains a list of specialists that may be able to help:
    Contact Us