Print this page

Find an ITP Doctor

Find an ITP Doctor

Since hematology is a large and complex field of medicine, hematologists often specialize in a particular disease group.  Below are suggestions to find a hematologist who specializes in treating ITP and similar diseases.


    • Search the “Find a Hematologist” portion of the American Society of Hematology’s Web site:
      Find a Hematologist


    • Locate the largest teaching hospital near you and ask for the head of hematology or the specialist in non-malignant hematology.



    • Contact the Best Doctors organization, a fee based service.



    • PDSA maintains a list of specialists that may be able to help:
      Contact Us