PDSA Members are an engaged, active community of patients, caregivers, family members, friends, and clinicians passionate about raising public awareness, progressing research, and advancing better outcomes for people living with ITP. They are vital partners in driving our mission and in sustaining life-altering resources for patients and caregivers as they navigate the ITP journey - wherever they are in their diagnosis.
Exclusive Member Benefits:
- Our quarterly publication, The Platelet News* (view sample issue)
- Reduced rate for the annual ITP Conference
- Discount of 10 percent on items from The Platelet Store (when paid by check)
- Living with ITP: Patients share their stories. DVD (for new members)
- The DVD includes stories from ITP patients and family members about their personal journeys with ITP, and expert advice on the mechanisms of ITP and treatment options from PDSA Medical Advisors James Bussel, MD and Terry Gernsheimer, MD. Information about how your membership donation makes a difference in the lives of ITP patients is also included. **Please allow 3-4 weeks for your DVD to arrive.
*The Platelet News is sent via e-mail or paper copy to U.S./Canadian members depending on the Member’s preference, but can only be sent via e-mail to members outside U.S. and Canada.
Supplemental Membership Benefits:
- SERVE tens of thousands of individuals in over 130 countries, including patients, caregivers, medical professionals and researchers
- EDUCATE the global community of ITP patients and caregivers
- FUND groundbreaking research to increase the understanding of ITP and develop treatment possibilities
- CONNECT ITP patients and caregivers to build awareness and promote community
- EMPOWER patients to take control of their disease
Education – Advocacy - Research – Support - the foundation on which PDSA was built. It’s what we care deeply about, how we connect with patients and the ITP community, and how we empower people with ITP. Together, we can achieve our vision - to serve as the premier resource for patients, their families, health care providers and government agencies who want to know about the symptoms and treatment of ITP and other platelet disorders.
Be Empowered - Join the Movement – Become a PDSA Member today!
Individual Membership – starts at $25 per year
Corporate Membership (for PDSA corporate partners) – starts at $10,000 per year
PDSA Members drive our mission, allowing us to serve the ITP community, promote their needs and unite them globally. PDSA Corporate Members help ensure ITP patients are empowered through education, awareness, research and support. Together we can create a brighter future and better outcomes for people affected by ITP and other platelet disorders.
- Platinum Membership - $20,000 per year (Benefits include 4 registrations to the ASH Friday Morning ITP Breakfast and 4 registrations to the annual ITP Conference)
- Gold Membership - $15,000 per year (Benefits include 3 registrations to the ASH Friday Morning ITP Breakfast and 3 registrations to the annual ITP Conference)
- Silver Membership - $10,000 per year (Benefits include 2 registrations to the ASH Friday Morning ITP Breakfast and 2 registrations to PDSA’s annual ITP Conference)
PDSA Corporate Members will be listed in PDSA’s exclusive quarterly newsletter, The Platelet News.
For more detailed information contact Caroline Kruse at email@example.com.
Circle of Hope Membership – starts at $1000 per year
The Legacy Society of the Platelet Disorder Support Association
We invite you to join The Legacy Society by including PDSA in your financial or estate plan through a planned legacy gift.
Renew an Existing Membership