Easy as 1 – 2 – 3
- Print out PD Platelet on 8.5" X 11" paper and cut out.
Download Printable Flyer
- Take his picture in one of the following scenarios:
- Champion-a-Day PUSH - Tell 1 person each day during the month of September about ITP. Take a photo of your new Awareness Champion with PD, post your pic and send your new Champions to PDSA.org to learn more about ITP! Oh, and don’t forget to tell your docs about PDSA too!
- Off Limits Activity List - Anyone affected by ITP knows it stinks to be told that your favorite physical activities are off limits because your count is too low. Take a photo of PD participating in your favorite activities that ITP has stolen from your life and post your pics!
- Good Eats PUSH - Living and eating healthy is good for everyone - especially those with ITP. Visit the Early Detection/Prevention page, for some healthy eats, take a photo of PD with his healthy diet suggestions, post your pics and make eating healthy a family affair!
- Purple Selfie Exposé - PD Sports Purple for Platelets, so put your purple on, surround yourselves with the color purple and share your selfies with the world for ITP! C’mon adults - your blood runs purple for platelets too so post those Purple Selfies with PD!
- Send them to email@example.com or post them on the PDSA Facebook page.