At PDSA, the promise of a brighter future for those living with ITP and other platelet disorders inspires our work. Our growing Circle of Hope is one way our community supports and encourages what we do.
Circle of Hope members graciously make gifts of $1,000+ in a calendar year, or raise over $1,000 for PDSA through a fundraising event.
By becoming a Circle of Hope member, you strengthen our financial independence and enable us to take action in the areas that are most important to ITP patients. As a result, our organization is stronger and can accomplish more as we support the ITP community and advocate for more research and better treatment options.
Become a Circle of Hope Member
Renew Your Circle of Hope Membership
As a Circle of Hope member, you will receive all of our exclusive member benefits in addition to:
- Recognition as a Circle of Hope member in our quarterly publication, "The Platelet News"
- Free registration for two to the annual ITP Conference
- A special reception with the Board of Directors and Medical Advisors at the annual ITP Conference
PDSA now offers additional levels of recognition and distinction for our leadership donors in annual giving. Each additional level brings additional recognition opportunities and entitles members to additional free registrations at the annual ITP Conference.
- Circle of Hope – Platinum Club: $25,000
- Circle of Hope – Gold Club: $10,000
- Circle of Hope – Silver Club: $5,000
- Circle of Hope – Bronze Club: $2,500
While all of the levels recognize giving over the course of one year, PDSA has one additional—and highly exclusive—recognition category. Those who have given or raised $100,000 or more over their lifetime are recognized as members of the Circle of Hope Diamond Club.
Recurring gifts secure funding for our vital work. If you would like to make a monthly donation or have questions about the Circle of Hope membership, please contact PDSA at 440.746.9003 or firstname.lastname@example.org.