As we prepare to come together in Seattle, the safety of all attendees and presenters remains our priority. We have designed a comprehensive plan of health and safety protocols that follows current Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance, the opinions and direction of our Medical Advisors, and the insightful feedback of our patients submitted through our conference-planning survey.
PLEASE NOTE: NO ON-SITE REGISTRATIONS WILL BE PERMITTED AND NAME BADGES MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES DURING THE CONFERENCE.
Attendees (ages 5 and up) are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Being fully vaccinated is defined by the CDC as:
- 2 weeks after the second dose in a 2-dose vaccine series (Pfizer, Moderna or AstraZeneca)
- 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson/Janssen vaccine)
Proof of Vaccination
Attendees are required to submit proof of vaccination via Crowdpass/Enterprise by Friday, July 22, 2022.
How to enroll with Crowdpass/Enterprise:
- Create a Crowdpass/Enterprise account at crowdpass.co. Here you will input your contact and vaccination information.
- Once your vaccination information has been approved, you will receive a QR code that will be scanned when you come to registration at the conference. You can also print your confirmation.
- Your personal medical information will not be shared nor sold to third parties. This service is completely confidential.
- To upload your vaccination information for PDSA’s ITP Conference 2022, please use this link - https://app.crowdpass.co/test/auth/signin?callbackUrl=app.crowdpass.co/auth/6392
With Crowdpass/Enterprise, you are always in control of your information. PDSA only receives confirmation that you have completed the requirements and does not have access to your private health data.
If you need additional assistance with your Crowdpass/Enterprise account, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact PDSA’s Director of Programs and Events, Jody Shy, at email@example.com with any questions.
Wearing a protective face mask is required for all attendees (ages 2 and up). Masks must cover both nose and mouth while participating in all conference sessions and events.
Masks will be available on site. Surgical, N95, and KN95 masks are strongly preferred. Well-fitting cloth masks are acceptable. Gaiters, bandanas, and masks with exhalation valves will not be accepted.
Attendees who are not properly masked will be refused admittance and may have their badges revoked.
Do not travel to ITP Conference 2022 if:
- You have been exposed to COVID-19.
- You tested positive for COVID-19 and haven’t ended quarantine (even if you are fully vaccinated).
- You are awaiting COVID-19 test results. Should you attempt to travel while awaiting results and your test comes back positive while you are at your destination, you will need to quarantine and postpone your return until it is safe to do so. Your travel companions may need to self-quarantine as well.
- You feel sick or have any symptoms (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html)
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Conference Registration Fees
We have a no questions asked refund policy. Whether you experienced a drop in platelets, a bleeding event, or have been exposed to COVID-19, we will issue a refund of your registration, less a $50 administrative fee. To cancel your registration, please contact Jody Shy at firstname.lastname@example.org or (440) 746-9003.
Hotel Room Fees
The standard cancellation policy for The Westin Seattle is 72 hours prior to arrival. If someone tests positive for COVID-19 within that 72-hour window, hotel staff will handle the cancellation on a case-by-case basis.