Become a PDSA Member today and receive a complimentary DVD: Living with ITP: Patients share their stories.
The DVD includes stories from ITP patients and family members about their personal journey with ITP, and expert advice on the mechanisms of ITP and treatment options from PDSA Medical Advisors James Bussel, MD and Terry Gernsheimer, MD. Information about how your membership donation makes a difference in the lives of ITP patients is also included. **Please allow 3-4 weeks for your DVD to arrive.
Become a Member / Renew Membership
When you make a gift of $25 or more, we will proudly recognize you as a PDSA Member (unless you indicate otherwise) for one calendar year from the date of your most recent qualifying gift.
Membership support is essential for us to sustain and grow our services for the ITP community, and so we recognize your philanthropic support with the following member benefits:
- Our 28-page quarterly newsletter, The Platelet News*
- Our monthly e-newsletter filled with the latest ITP research, general health news and PDSA updates
- Free admission to our regional meetings
- Reduced rate for our annual conference
- Optional participation in our name exchange program
- Discount of 10% on items from The Platelet Store (when paid by check)
- A small thank you gift (for new members)
In addition to the benefits listed above that you receive, PDSA receives an important benefit from your membership as well: some funders look at the number of members that an organization has as they consider whether to fund that organization. So, the more members that PDSA has, the more attractive we become to potential funders!
Become a NEW PDSA Member
Thank you for your support in becoming a new member of PDSA.
So that we can best serve you, please tell us your reason for joining.
I AM A...
- Adult with ITP
- Parent of a Child with ITP
- Friend or Relative of Someone with ITP
- General Practitioner
- Pediatric Hematologist/Oncologist
- Social Worker
RENEW Your Membership to PDSA
If you are already a PDSA member and would like to renew your individual or professional membership, please choose a button below.
- Renew your INDIVIDUAL Membership
- Renew your PROFESSIONAL Membership (For medical and corporate personnel)
Circle of Hope Membership
For those individuals who make a personal donation or raise $1,000 or more through a fundraiser. Please click for more information:
Information about Recurring Gifts to PDSA
Donations to PDSA
If you would like to make a general donation, or honor a loved one with a tribute or memorial gift, visit our donation page here:
*The Platelet News is sent via e-mail or paper copy to U.S./Canadian members depending on the Member’s preference, but can only be sent via e-mail to members outside U.S. and Canada.