Partner with PDSA
Here's a quick synopsis of some of the fundraising efforts by PDSA's supporters. Thank you!
Photos from Sport Purple for Platelets DayTM
ITP AWARENESS 2014 VIDEO
I Have ITP!: What Teens Want YOU to Know
Sport Purple for Platelets DaySM ~ September 30, 2016Get In The Game!
Sport Purple for Platelets DaySM Play Book
(Planning Kit & Resources for Sport Purple for Platelets DaySM)
Ways to Celebrate & Raise Awareness for ITP
1. Organize a Sport Purple for Platelets DaySM at your office, school, or local hospital. Print the Sport Purple for Platelets DaySM Play Book. Bring it to your Human Resources Director or School Administrator to request their participation in Sport Purple for Platelets DaySM.
2. Email your family and friends and ask them to have their offices, schools, and local hospitals participate.
3. Spread the word about Sport Purple for Platelets DaySM on Facebook and Twitter – display the Sport Purple for Platelets DaySM logo on your profile.
Download Sport Purple Day Logo
4. Invite government agencies and private corporations to light office buildings, bridges, etc. in purple on Sport Purple for Platelets DaySM.
1. Have employees donate $5 to “dress down” on Sport Purple for Platelets DaySM.
2. Organize a dance, golf outing, or other sporting event.
Download the Pennies for Platelets Logo
4. CLICK HERE for a complete list of Fundraising Ideas.
Sport Purple Products
ITP Guide Book
(Get informed about ITP and platelet disorders)
Learn about ITP, early detection/prevention, diagnosis, and diet/lifestyle suggestions.