Sport Purple for Platelets DaySM ~ September 30, 2016Get In The Game!
Make the World #ITPaware
An inspiring look at some of the fundraising efforts by PDSA's supporters. Thank you!
Take a look at past videos to see how far we’ve come in raising awareness for ITP. We’ve come a long way baby…but there’s more work to be done!
Amazing photos from Sport Purple for Platelets Day!TM
Sport Purple for Platelets DaySM Play Book
(Planning Kit & Resources for Sport Purple for Platelets DaySM)
Ways to Celebrate & Raise Awareness for ITP
1. Organize a Sport Purple for Platelets DaySM at your office, school, or local hospital. Print the Sport Purple for Platelets DaySM Play Book. Bring it to your Human Resources Director or School Administrator to request their participation in Sport Purple for Platelets DaySM.
2. Email your family and friends and ask them to have their offices, schools, and local hospitals participate.
3. Spread the word about Sport Purple for Platelets DaySM on Facebook and Twitter – display the Sport Purple for Platelets DaySM logo on your profile.
Download Sport Purple Day Logo
4. Invite government agencies and private corporations to light office buildings, bridges, etc. in purple on Sport Purple for Platelets DaySM.
1. Have employees donate $5 to “dress down” on Sport Purple for Platelets DaySM.
2. Organize a dance, golf outing, or other sporting event.
3. Collect pennies for platelets in schools and offices. Contact Jody Shy at firstname.lastname@example.org for your collection can kit.
Download the Pennies for Platelets Logo
4. CLICK HERE for a complete list of Fundraising Ideas.
Sport Purple Products
ITP Guide Book
(Get informed about ITP and platelet disorders)
Learn about ITP, early detection/prevention, diagnosis, and diet/lifestyle suggestions.